Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

To Cedrick, your Host Family, and Friends following my travel adventures,

Please, followers of my "Travels" site, bear with me and allow me the personal priviledge of speaking to one special individual who I hope is following my travels.

Cedrick, though it is not yet the 24th of December here in the U. S., it is already Christmas Eve for you in Sokcho, South Korea. I would like to wish you and your Host Family a wonderful Christmas Eve and a blessed Christmas Day.

Cecil and wife, Cybil wanted me to pass along their best wishes to you, and they were sorry you were out of the country during their visit to the States. They are returning to the U. K. the day after Christmas, weather permitting. We are, unfortunately, having some travel problems by air and overland, due to unusual snow and ice conditions. Who knows, perhaps I will be having an adventure with Cecil and his family if they are unable to leave the U. S. as scheduled ! That would be exciting, wouldn't it? I will keep you informed.

For my faithful followers of the travel column, I am sorry I have no pictures to post at this time. The same weather problems which have kept Cecil and his Family from traveling has kept most of us from even leaving our homes. Be assured ~ ~ when it is safe to do so, you will share in my next adventure in travel.

So, until next time and unknown place ~ ~ SAFE TRAVELS !

Jaguen kkot

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Little Flower-

    I know, in a couple of hours, you will be waking up from your beauty sleep (not that you need it!). I'm sure you will see some pictures of my current place of residence. In those pictures, there is one that concerns me. It seems my host people took a picture of me with a couple of Korean ladies. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. They are just friends! They, in fact, don't speak a single bit of English. This proves to be quite difficult as I try to go about my life. When I need something, they have no clue how to help! When I want to share some funny tale with them, they don't understand. It makes me miss you all the more!

    I will be going on a hike tomorrow with my host people. They said they will take me to Daniel's school and Tova's school. I'm sure I will have exciting pictures to share with you! I will take extra care while getting ready in the morning to look extra presentable.

    I'm so happy you have been writing and posting pictures often. It makes me smile to know you are thinking of me.

    I look forward to reading your next post.

    With love,

    Cedrick

    ReplyDelete