Saturday, December 20, 2008

Annyeong hashimnikka ~~

Let me speak english for you non-koreans out there:

Hello, Cedrick. May I introduce myself to you.




My ireum (name) is Jageun kkot.


As you can see from the picture, we appear to appreciate the same establishments. Sorry, I finished my parfait before I was able to take the photograph.


I am of course a yeoja. I prefer wearing hanbok as is pictured. I emigrated to the United States in 1953 and have resided with my host family for 55 nyeons. I have travelled a great deal with my host family over the years and appreciate someone who likes to travel as much as I do.


Cedrick, when I saw your picture I realized what a minam najma you are! I'm sure your picture does not do you justice! I'm sorry you were kidnapped from Bill's lawn those many years ago.

May I be your friend and perhaps more. As I travel around, I will send you pictures of my locations. I pray you will do the same for me.

Am hoping this message is received warmly and that we can continue to enlarge our new friendship, perhaps even over the years leading to a much warmer relationship. This would be my wish.

Your new friend,

Jageun kkot

1 comment:

  1. May I please apologize to you, Cedric ~ ~ and to any who may have been offended by my mistaken typo (is right word?). When I referred to you, Cedric, being a minam(handsome)namja (male) ~ so sorry, I typed najma. Please forgive me if this is not a good word ~ ~ I have been gone from Korea so long, I have no idea what that word means !

    ReplyDelete