Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS PICTURES ~ ~

Dear Cedrick,


I was overjoyed to receive the wonderful pictures of you and your family hiking to and from the school where Daniel (may I be so bold as to call him by his name?) will be teaching. I very much enjoyed seeing the scenic areas you visited in my homeland ~ ~ and to see the mountains once again was very enjoyable for me.


Seeing you with the wonderful snowman you made caused me to laugh right out loud! You look so proud of your creation!


The pictures I would like to share with you are from Christmas Eve with my family. First, I wanted to share with you a picture of the Church, looking very beautful in the silent night with the snow lightly falling. My family all sang in the choir during the wonderful services. It was truly uplifting.


Then we visited the city of Bethlehem, which you see in the background. But, the more special visit of the night was on the outskirts of the village ~ ~ the stable in which the Christ-child was born. We felt truly blessed to, once again, absorb the true meaning of our Christmas celebration. We all had a wonderful Christmas Eve, as I trust you and your family did also.






I have been invited to a New Year's Party and am very much looking forward to going. I will be seeing some of my old friends, so I am sure it will be great fun! I will, of course, send pictures when they are available!


So, until next time and unknown place ~ ~ SAFE TRAVELS !


Most fondly,

Jageun Kkot






No comments:

Post a Comment