Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday with my host family

Even though upon awaking this morning the temperature was well below zero, the family and I had plans to attend Bible Class and Worship Service together. My host family assured me that they would pre-warm the van before our travels, so we braved the cold! Obviously, we made it!




In bible study we are covering the book of Romans, having taken about 2 months to get to the end of chapter 3! Though from birth I was taught to be demure, there is a time for boastfulness (3:27), but if it comes from our pride thinking that we are self important, we are told that it is worthless.

As you can see, they do not serve my favorite brand of coffee, so I had to suffer in silence. Given the weather, the heat was welcome. (tee hee)

One of the grandsons and his friend joined us for church today! It was most pleasant to worship with extended family. After church, we enjoyed a most refreshing meal with the family and braved the cold once more to come home, where we now prepare for our siestas.


Hope all is well in your world,


Jageun kkot

No comments:

Post a Comment