Saturday, December 20, 2008

My latest travels ! !

For those of you who, over these many years, have been following my travels around our known world, HELLO ~ and welcome ~ once again, to my travelogue site. It is always a great pleasure to meet you again.

However, today I have a very special person whom I hope you will welcome into our travelogue group. I have invited Cedrick, the "Spokesgnome" to join us. Some of you may know his story ~ ~ having been kidnapped from his owner, Bill's lawn in the United Kingdom, many years ago, but, he is making the most of it and reporting his travels to all who are following his life story. I am admitting openly and unashamedly that I have been following his travels as long as he has been reporting them.

So, as to my latest travels, back to my interesting experiences today.

You who follow my travel blog already know about my chance meeting with Cecil, a U. K. resident who, with his wife and family, are visiting in the U. S. on holiday. Cecil had such a striking resemblance to Cedrick, whom I have admired deeply from a distance for many years. Turns out they are closely related. We had a wonderful time chatting and had great photographs taken together.

Later in the day, having continued running diverse errands, our group felt the need to have a bite to eat. We "went" to Mexico ~ ~ and the wonderful smells of the food greeted us in the cold afternoon air even before we opened the entry doors! We were greeted by members of the Fuentes family who always make us feel welcome when we cross over the border into Mexico. Beautiful people, serapes, sombreros, music and best of all, wonderful food! And all of it is within a few short miles from our home. I must apologize for not having pictures to send you from this happening. I promise I will have a camera to get pictures next time we visit this wonderful place!

So, until next time and unknown place ~ ~ SAFE TRAVELS!

Jageun kkot

No comments:

Post a Comment