Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Cedrick, my Minam (Handsome) Friend,


I was pleasantly surprised to hear from you, at long last. I just know you will have mani (many) wonderful adventures and experiences while in my homeland to share with me; I will do the same for you. I will look forward to each new message aeseo (from) you - ae (to) me.


Your sajok (family) shared many sajins (photographs) with my sajok ~ ~ which I enjoyed seeing very much. It was pleasureable to see scenes of Sokcho, and to see the deep nun (snow) looking out your apartment jangmun (window). Shibiwol (December) can be so beautiful in Sokcho. I enjoyed the gyeouls (winters) as a eorini (child).


I want to hear all about your deung (hiking) adventure. Are you going to the san (mountain)? You will be able to see the bada (sea) from there. But do not ppalli (hurry) wi (up) or mit (down). There is wiheom (danger) if you do that!


I hope to have sajins shortly of my mani (many) excursions! Some may be surprising!


Uri (we) all here in the States trust you had a wonderful gonghyuil (holiday) and we wish you a very Happy Saeroun Nyeon (New Year), beginning in Ilwal (January) !

So, until next time and unknown place ~ ~ SAFE TRAVELS!


Warmest regards,


Jageun kkot


P. S. Shipshiyo (please) share with me your saeroun (new) juso (address) so I may send you pyeonjis (letters).

No comments:

Post a Comment